I joined the program last February and then joined the March Bootcamp where I was introduced to the FB online support group which was amazing; calendar, plan, information, Dr. Haver & Coach Live, and the ladies got me on track. In the community, I continue to see the same positive plan support from members & staff to ladies at all stages of their TGD journey. Thank you 💕
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Instead of Calorie Restriction
Here's what you're getting when you enroll in the Galveston Diet Membership:
- Access to the Signature Program (Unlimited Value!): You get immediate access to all of the course material which lays out a step-by-step plan so you can begin implementing the Galveston Diet lifestyle starting today. This is a plan that has helped thousands of students get back the vitality they longed for, lose unwanted weight gained during perimenopause or menopause, and decrease frequently reported symptoms (such as hot flashes) during perimenopause and menopause.
- Monthly Live Question & Answers with Certified Galveston Diet Coaches ($250+ Value): Once a month, we do a live question and answer session where you can ask questions on anything related to health and wellness and the Galveston Diet lifestyle. These Q&A’s are recorded and available for you to watch at any time, so you’ll never miss a thing!
- Monthly Masterclasses ($150+ Value): Every month, we’ll choose a specific topic related to the Galveston Diet lifestyle and do a deep dive masterclass on that topic.
- The Galveston Diet Magazine ($35 Value): This digital magazine includes articles, tips, recipes, and inspiration to help you maintain your new healthy habits for the long-term.
- 7 Weeks of Meal Plans ($500 Value): Unlike fad dietary changes that don’t provide lasting results, the Galveston Diet teaches you how to eat for longevity. You won’t be deprived of delicious meals, and with 7 weeks of expertly crafted meal plans, you’ll be able to catapult into a lifestyle change that lasts a lifetime!
- Exclusive Community Access (Unlimited Value): Doing anything alone is much harder than doing it with friends. When you join the Galveston Diet Membership, you will get access to our exclusive private community called Galveston for Life where we provide daily prompts, accountability challenges, and so much more. You will build relationships with peers who are on the same journey as you, improving health one step at a time. We support each other through the ups and downs during both the program and life itself!
Get started now!
STRUGGLING WITH MIDLIFE WEIGHT GAIN IS AWFUL.
Conventional weight-loss wisdom for women in menopause doesn’t work. I found out the hard way. Two things happened: I started undergoing the changes associated with menopause, and my brother died. Through my grief process, I gained about 20 pounds.
I had always been fit but I had stopped working out, and my nutrition was upended. It was a perfect storm that blew my health and self-esteem off course. I tried to navigate my way back to my “happy weight” with the very same advice I had prescribed my patients for years: “eat less, work out more.” Like them, I was suddenly embroiled in a vicious cycle of calorie restriction and cardio that didn’t budge the stubborn pounds.
I was left feeling zapped, demoralized, and frustrated. It was humbling to discover what I had been taught in medical school was wrong. That rude awakening inspired me to take a deep dive into the science behind hormonal weight gain and not emerge until I could confidently declare I had a long-sought solution for this very underserved community.
I can’t tell you the joy and relief I experienced when I was able to confidently give women an evidence-based program that actually works! We deserve to have the necessary science to make decisions about how to take care of ourselves, and our bodies properly. Menopause can now be more of a shift for our bodies and not such a life-altering time that we are expected to simply accept.
In 2017, I carefully distilled the complex concepts from my research to easily digestible nuggets and tested them with resounding success. My goal wasn’t for women to shrink in size but to empower them so they might thrive. Not only were the women losing inches and gaining muscle mass–they were sleeping better, had decreased hot flashes, and banished brain fog.
I cracked the code, so menopause doesn’t have to derail women from their dynamic lives and healthy, energetic bodies. Because the peer-reviewed science behind nutrition, intermittent fasting, and the hormonal factors of menopausal weight gain are ever-evolving, so is the Galveston Diet.
I am with you on this health journey and am unwavering in my commitment to bringing you the most up-to-date information, so you are living fully with confidence and vitality. It is time for women to invest in their most precious commodity, their health.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. IT IS NOT JUST YOU.
I have heard this exact scenario from my patients and students thousands of times. I went through it myself. We don't talk about it much. Many of us contact our physicians - and they run a few tests, tell you your blood-work is normal, and send you home.
I realized that women need more than a pat on the knee and a speech to "soldier on." They need a real, science-based solution to help them get their lives back.
The Galveston Diet was created to help women in midlife lose the weight they have gained from menopause changes - using an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition rather than just calorie counting.
But it has become so much more than that. The Galveston Diet community is now more than 60,000+ students, strong and growing. Women are not only losing weight - but gaining health and new habits that last a lifetime.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
T E S T I M O N I A L S
I have finally found a program that has made me feel amazing (releasing unwanted weight, decrease in body pain, increase in energy. All while feeling satisfied and no more emotional binge eating 🙌🏼 🙏).
I love 💕 the program. It is the “new me”💖
I am a 55 year old, menopausal woman with a very stressful job as mental health nurse with military. I welcomed your program with open arms. 🙏I know a lot about nutrition but the clean eating and intermittent fasting (together) has been the 🔑.
- Cheryl M.
I've only been on the program for a week-I purchased prior to Christmas and did a few days of following the program. I really loved the way it made me feel, which made it easy to get back on track after the holidays. Can't wait to see what the scale says. The easiest part of the program for me was the intermittent fasting.
I've never been much of a breakfast person and I often felt guilty for skipping it. Being in healthcare and working primarily with geriatric patients I spend so much time focusing on getting patients to eat that I mentally applied the rule to myself even though eating in the morning didn't make me feel good. I was ignoring my body, thanks to years of medical propaganda via schooling and continuing education!
Love the fact that you have pushed through so many of the myths we all have taken to heart and told our patients. Go Girl! I'm right behind you :)
- Lisa M.
I began the diet at the end of August. I do know my clothes aren't as tight and my husband has noticed, also. I feel better. I feel more in control. Food makes sense. I found so much of the program easy. The easing into intermittent fasting by adding 30 minutes a day was encouraging, and it made the diet approachable for me.
I found so much of the program easy. The easing into intermittent fasting by adding 30 minutes a day was encouraging, and it made the diet approachable for me. Common sense in a friendly tone. I selfishly want certain things tailored to me, but that's probably human.
I have so many questions about being 56 and overweight and tired. And to be honest, the program does help with all those issues. All in all, I think the program is approachable and friendly. Thank you for creating it.
- Valerie W.
Dr. Mary Claire Haver is a wife, mom, physician, and entrepreneur who has devoted her adult life to women’s health. As a Board Certified OBGYN in the Houston area, she has delivered thousands of babies, completed thousands of well-woman exams, counseled patients, taught residents, and did everything an academic professor and OBGYN could do. As her patient population aged, she was overwhelmed with the number of complaints and concerns her patients had with weight gain while going through menopause. For years, she told her patients to eat less and exercise more. It wasn’t until she experienced the changes of menopause that she realized this advice doesn’t work.
Dr. Haver is the founder and creator of The Galveston Diet, the first and only nutrition program in the world created by a Female OBGYN, designed for women in menopause. The Galveston Diet program is dedicated to helping women reach their health and wellness goals through an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition. To learn as much as she could about medical nutrition, she became certified in Culinary Medicine in 2019.
She has been married to her husband, Christopher Haver, since 1996, and they are raising Katherine and Madeline, the loves of their lives.