Are you loving the Galveston Diet Signature Program but looking for more?
We heard you. Welcome to The Galveston For Life Group:
Accountability, Community and Success.
We are so proud to offer this unique group and experience for those looking to enhance their health and wellness journey with the Galveston Diet.
What's included in the monthly subscription?
- Access to the private Galveston For Life Facebook group and community
- Daily accountability and coaching to ensure you stay focused, clear, and connected to your goals. This ongoing support will help foster a supportive community and ensure you actions match your intentions.
- Monthly LIVE Question & Answer sessions with Dr. Haver
- Monthly LIVE Question & Answer sessions with Certified Coaches
- Monthly Master Classes with Certified Coaches
- Monthly Challenges to motivate and inspire you to reach your goals - prizes included!
- Special pricing and early access to Galveston Diet courses and content.
- Physician Developed and Tested Program
- Quick Results
- Videos and Comprehensive Resources
- Real World Tips and Tricks To Ensure Your Success
When I was developing this program, I asked Galveston Diet students like you what they wanted and needed next in order to expand and build on how great they were suddenly looking and feeling.
I am so excited to bring this experience to you.
I have made it incredibly affordable at just $9.99 monthly so there’s no reason not to join.
One you sign up at this price, your monthly fee will never increase.
You’ll receive what others will eventually be paying more for (and it will still worth every single penny at the regardless!).
That’s why now is the perfect time to join us.
*You can cancel at any time just by sending me an email at [email protected]*
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Claire Haver is a wife, mom, physician, and entrepreneur who has devoted her adult life to women’s health. As a Board Certified OBGYN in the Houston area, Dr. Haver has delivered thousands of babies, completed thousands of well woman exams, counseled patients, taught residents and did everything an academic professor and OBGYN could do. As her patient population aged, she was overwhelmed with the number of complaints and concerns her patients had with weight gain while going through menopause. For years, she told her patients to eat less and exercise more. It wasn’t until she, too, experienced the changes of menopause that she realized this advice doesn’t work.
Dr. Mary Claire Haver is the founder and creator of The Galveston Diet, the first and only nutrition program in the world created by a Female OBGYN, designed for women in menopause. The Galveston Diet is dedicated to helping women reach their health and wellness goals through an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition. In an effort to learn as much as she could about medical nutrition, she became certified in Culinary Medicine in 2019.
She has been married to her husband, Christopher Haver since 1996 and they are raising Katherine and Madeline, the loves of their lives.